Before your appointment:
- You'll receive an email 8 hours before every appointment inviting you to complete the Mandatory COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire and Consent. This must be completed prior to each appointment. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you will not be able to attend the clinic. You can either change your appointment to a telehealth session, or reschedule for a later date. The cancellation fee is waived if you are feeling unwell. Please get tested for COVID-19 if you are having any symptoms.
- Attend appointments alone if possible. Exceptions will be made for people requiring assistance, or minors under the age of 18 years. All people attending the clinic will be required to answer the COVID-19 screening questions and you must advise me ahead of time if anyone with be joining you.
- Please leave unnecessary belongings at home
- Please arrive on time. If you are early, please wait in your car until just before your designated appointment time. Allow yourself time to get up the elevator as there are only 2 people allowed at a time.
- Wear a mask when entering the elevator and for the entire length of your appointment, until you exit the building.
- When you exit the elevator on the 3rd floor, turn right towards Kushala Yoga at the end of the hall. There are washrooms in this hallway on your right for your use, however I do recommend that you use them on an emergency basis only, to reduce your exposure risk
- The door to the yoga studio will likely be locked for security - please wait outside until I come and get you - there is no waiting allowed inside the yoga studio
- Wash/sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the yoga studio
- Your temperature will be taken with a non-contact thermometer pointed at your forehead as you enter
During Your Appointment:
- Maintain 2m physical distance where possible
- Keep your mask on for the duration of your appointment
- Cover your coughs/sneezes appropriately and sanitize your hands
After Your Appointment:
- Pay via contactless payment methods (tap) where possible. All receipts will be emailed to you directly.
- We will schedule your next appointment(s) at the end of the session, but we will be able to maintain 2m distance during this short time.
- Wash/sanitize hands before leaving the clinic
- Leave the treatment room and yoga studio promptly to avoid crossing paths with other people
Other things I am doing to keep you safe:
- Adhering to physical distancing guidelines whenever possible within the treatment room and yoga studio. When this is not possible, therapist and client will be wearing masks
- There will be 15-30 minutes between clients to allow for thorough cleaning and disinfecting of treatment room, equipment, and all high touch points, using Health Canada approved cleaning products
- The window will be open between clients while cleaning to allow for fresh air to clear the room. We can also have the widow open during the treatments, weather permitting.
- Washing/sanitizing hands before and after every client encounter, and after cleaning, and more often throughout the day in general
- Continuing to wash all sheets and towels in hot soapy water with oxygen bleach
- Washing all "work clothes" in hot soapy water
- I complete a self-assessment every morning and I will not hesitate to cancel my day if I or my husband are feeling at all under the weather. I will not hesitate to get tested for COVID-19 whenever I am having any of the symptoms listed on the HealthLink Website.