Updated October 3, 2023.
Before your appointment:
- You'll receive a Health Reminder email 24 hours before every appointment just to check and see if you are feeling well and healthy enough to attend your appointment. We ask that if you or anyone in your home is sick in any way, please contact Sam directly by email or text to reschedule your appointment. The cancellation fee is waived if you are feeling unwell.
- Please attend appointments alone if possible. Exceptions will be made for people requiring assistance, family that may be learning how to assist you with treatment, or minors under the age of 18 years. Please make sure that all people attending the clinic are in good health.
- Please leave unnecessary belongings at home
- As of October 3, 2023 - a mask is required for entry into the clinic. This is in line with the recent recommendation by the province for masks to be worn in medical settings. If you do not have one, I can provide one for you.
- If you are unable to wear a mask, please contact me prior to your appointment so we can discuss options.
- If you are early, please wait in your car until just before your designated appointment time, as there is no waiting area in the clinic space.
- You can use either elevator to access the business building. When you exit the elevator on the 3rd floor, please enter through the glass door into the hallway. You will see a business directory to your left, I am listed at the bottom, in Unit 319. I'm at the end of the hall on your left.
- The door to the clinic will likely be locked so please knock loudly and I'll be out to meet you
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the clinic space
During Your Appointment:
- We will maintain 2m physical distance where possible, obviously during hands-on treatment this is not possible, but during all other times of the appointment, we will keep our distance
- Keep your mask on for the duration of your appointment
- Cover your coughs/sneezes appropriately and sanitize your hands
After Your Appointment:
- Pay via contactless payment methods where possible. All receipts will be emailed to you directly
- We will schedule your next appointment(s) at the end of the session
- Please sanitize your hands before leaving the clinic
- Washrooms are located half way down the hallway, there is a key just inside the clinic door for you to access it.
Other things I am continuing to do to keep everyone safe:
- Adhering to physical distancing guidelines whenever possible within the treatment room and clinic space.
- I will be wearing a mask during the treatment session
- There will be at least 15 minutes between clients to allow for thorough cleaning and disinfecting of treatment room, equipment, and all high touch points, using Health Canada approved cleaning products
- There is an air purifier in both rooms that are running all day while I'm in the clinic
- Washing/sanitizing hands before and after every client encounter, and after cleaning, and more often throughout the day in general
- Continuing to wash all sheets and towels in hot soapy water with oxygen bleach
- Continuing to wash all "work clothes" in hot soapy water
- I complete a self-assessment every morning and I will not hesitate to cancel my day if I or my husband are feeling under the weather